Check out 7 Reasons Why Web Apps Fail, a great article by Josh Porter on Bokardo.com. Here are the main points:
- Focus on social instead of personal.
- They solve too many problems, or try to.
- They’re about making someone other than the user happy.
- They sell it the wrong way.
- Not in it for the long haul.
- They show too much of what’s going on, and get gamed.
- They don’t have an underlying business strategy of improving people’s lives.
Eze is the Chief Innovation Officer at Antidote, a startup helping patients search and match to clinical trial, to accelerate medical breakthroughs. Previously, Ezewas a General Partner at Google Ventures Europe. Before GV, Eze founded and led Campus London, Google's first physical hub for startups, and was the Head Google for Entrepreneurs in Europe. He's an experienced product manager and startup mentor. In 2012 Eze founded Techbikers, a non-for profit supporting children education in developing countries.
Latest posts by Eze Vidra (see all)