KishKish lie detector will be an add-on for Skype. The Israeli development detects the stress level of the person you are talking with over Skype™ by scanning the level of anxiety of the person on the other side of the line.
According to the site, this is how the system works:
The first 10 seconds are used to calibrate the system, to the general stress
level of the speaker. Afterwards, you will see 4 indicators about the stress
level of the speaker.
In essence, The lie detector analyzes audio streams over a Skype call in real time and shows the stress levels of the other person during the conversation.
Other Skype enhancements designed by Kishkush include:
- KishKish SAM™ , an answering machine for Skype users,
- KishKish Mobile™, yet another way to recieve your Skype calls away from your PC
- KishKish SMS™, allows a GSM mobile phone users to send Skype™ instant messages to any Skype user.
I can think of many uses to this technology. I’ll be happy to hear your thoughts in the comments.
Latest posts by Eze Vidra (see all)
- Israel’s Top Deep Learning Startups - October 3, 2017
- Ycombinator’s top advice for founders - September 27, 2017
- Techbikers Copenhagen to Berlin 2017 – Mission Accomplished! - September 19, 2017