- Israeli High-Tech M&As valued at $10.58 billion;
- $693 million raised in Israeli IPOs
This amounts to a third of the total figure for 2000-2005.
The figure does not include Berkshire Hathaway’s acquisition of Iscar Ltd. early this year.
IVC Online says the largest deal this year was Hewlett Packard Co. acquisition of Mercury Interactive Corp.’s for $4.5 billion. Other major deals were SanDisk Corporation’s (Nasdaq:SNDK) acquisition of msystems for $1.55 billion, and VeriFone Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq: PAY; TASE: PAY) acquisition of Lipman Electronics Engineering for $793 million.
Latest posts by Eze Vidra (see all)
- Israel’s Top Deep Learning Startups - October 3, 2017
- Ycombinator’s top advice for founders - September 27, 2017
- Techbikers Copenhagen to Berlin 2017 – Mission Accomplished! - September 19, 2017