Worth noting: “Why Israel?”
- Highest density of computer science talent worldwide
- Fantastic Universities
- Build local market understanding
- Fast moving enterepreneurial business environment
- Great local partners…and more.
Google is not alone in the holy land. Israel has been known for several years as “Silicon Valley of the middle east” and for a good reason. The Israeli high-tech industry is growing fast, both in technological achievements and in sales. Intel, Microsoft, Mercury, Amdox, Texas Instruments and many more are already there.
Latest posts by Eze Vidra (see all)
- Emerging Machine Intelligence Clusters - March 2, 2017
- 30 Machine Intelligence Startups to Watch in Israel - February 15, 2017
- Five Books I Want to Read in 2017 - January 16, 2017