Resource Shelf posted PWC‘s latest report on High Tech Investment in Israel. According to the MoneyTree report, compiled by Kesselman & Kesselman (PricewaterhouseCoopers) , venture-backed hi-tech companies raised approximately $319 during Q2 of 2007, merely 6% higher than the comparable period last year.
Other interesting facts from the report:
- The average investment per company was $4 million this quarter compared to $3.8 million in the previous quarter.
- $626 million were invested in 161 high-tech companies in the first half of 2007
- The Communications & Networking sector maintained its lead, with 26 companies raising
approximately $133 million, representing approximately 42% of total investments for the quarter, thelargest share of the total investment in the last three years.
Latest posts by Eze Vidra (see all)
- Israel’s Top Deep Learning Startups - October 3, 2017
- Ycombinator’s top advice for founders - September 27, 2017
- Techbikers Copenhagen to Berlin 2017 – Mission Accomplished! - September 19, 2017