“Invest in Israel” is a great initiative of Israel’s Ministry of Industry, Trade and Labor, Foreign Trade Administration to promote foreign investments in Israel. The website is a great resource for investment related material about the Israeli industry, addressed to international investors and companies looking for joint venture opportunities. Apart from the useful information on the site, the group provides services to potential investors, within the frameworks of the Foreign trade ministry, including:
- Position Israel as an attractive investment location
- Guide the investor in the decision making process
- Locate appropriate local partners
- Serve as a resource for economic information for potential investors
- Provide customized pre-visit briefing materials
In addition, Invest in Israel publishes a monthly newsletter, summarizing investment news in Israel. Note that the newsletter can be accessed directly through the source site where there is also an email sign-up form (thanks Adrian).
Below is the latest issue, December 2007 (click on Read more to view). I’ll be posting these regularly as they come out each month. Enjoy!
Israel newsletter December 2007
ISRAELI COMPANIES TAKE TOP THREE PLACES IN DELOITTE TOUCHE INTERNATIONAL FAST 500
Latest posts by Eze Vidra (see all)
- Emerging Machine Intelligence Clusters - March 2, 2017
- 30 Machine Intelligence Startups to Watch in Israel - February 15, 2017
- Five Books I Want to Read in 2017 - January 16, 2017