1. How important is search for users? According to TNS, 81% of Internet users use search to find information.
2. Yahoo Finance lists 15 companies that might not survive 2009.
3. Do you know what is Cyber Hedonism? The Economist sheds some light on the phenomenon.
4. TweetDeck is a great tool for managing your Twitter conversations. I took a spin this week and found it very intuitive and easy to use.
5. Having a business model is not enough. If you’re running an online venture, you better be familiar with all the different ways to generate cash. Digital Enterprise has a great list of online business models to help you refine that business plan.
6. GigaOm asks “why does everyone heart Boxee?”. The Israeli start up that is changing the way we consume TV teaches us a lesson about embracing your audience.
7. Twtitter is becoming the best source for discovering content on the web. Here’s something I fished this morning. A book on the 100 best business books of all time.
8. The rise of social media caused the emergence of ‘social media consultants’. Some are truly good, others are carpet baggers. The Buzz Bin offers 25 ways to tell the difference.
9. Michael Eizenberg of Benchmark Capital signles out three Israeli companies that have the potential to make it big. I can’t argue with the numbers, but I’m not sure I agree with his picks.
10. Israeli start up Click Tale caught a lot of buzz from all the major tech blogs this week. Founder Tal Schwartz reports a 500% increase in the company’s revenues. VentureBeat has one of the success stories.
Latest posts by Eze Vidra (see all)
- Israeli High Tech Exits On First Half of 2017 Slowdown and Potential Explanations - July 5, 2017
- Emerging Machine Intelligence Clusters - March 2, 2017
- 30 Machine Intelligence Startups to Watch in Israel - February 15, 2017