The economy is taking us on another downward cycle. Businesses, both large and small, are feeling the pressure of a changing world. But the question lingers – is now the right time to start a business? Where will the growth come from? Where can I find the best people? Who can help me? Where are the emerging opportunities?
For the 11th year in a row, the London Business School’s Entrepreneurship Club is holding the LBS Entrepreneurship Conference. This year’s summit is appropriately themed: “Turbulent Times: How to Navigate through the Current Economy”.
Join London Business School faculty and students on Friday, 24 April 2009 and get answers to these and other questions from entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, angel investors, entrepreneurship-focused organizations and members of London Business School faculty. Some of the keynote speakers include Brent Hoberman, founder of lastminute.com, Europe’s largest travel website and Andrew Owens, founder and CEO of Greenergy, UK’s largest independent oil company.
Other confirmed speakers include:
– Anthony Clarke, Managing Director, London Business Angels
– Neil Blackley, Chairman of Media Advisory Board, Apax Partners
– Petteri Koponen, New Business Development – EMEA, Google (Founder of Jaiku.com)
– Tim Barnes, Executive Director of UCL Advances
– Alex Guest, General Manager, Zattoo UK
– Clare Johnston, Founder of The Up Group
– Duane Jackson, Founder & Managing Director of Kashflow
– Emanuel Mond, President, Alternative Investments, Sungard
– Brett Putter, Managing Partner, Emerging Technologies, The Forsyth Group
– Henry Stewart, CEO, Happy
– Chris Welsh, Founder & Chairman of NED
– Neil Ghandi, CEO, Quickstart Global
– Philippe Dufour, Founder, PrePay Technologies
Tickets are limited. To register and secure your place, please visit http://econference.eventbrite.com. This is the Entrepreneurship’s Club highlight event and a chance to network with London entrepreneurs, investors and industry professionals.
Latest posts by Eze Vidra (see all)
- Techbikers 2014—Mission Accomplished! - September 23, 2014
- The Story of Techbikers (You can Play a role too) - August 21, 2014
- 10 Tools for Understanding and Dissecting an Industry - August 11, 2014