There are many news services that cover the mobile industry, but you will benefit from a number of unique value propositions offered by MBB:
- First to market with each day’s news and analysis
- The industry’s most comprehensive daily newsletter; yet designed to be read in just a few minutes
- Minimal advertising and fuss
- Formatted for ease of reading on mobile devices
- Global, but targeted perspective
- Over 22,000 ‘opted-in’ subscribers in first year of launch
Visit www.mobilebusinessbriefing.com to subscribe. Registration is free and takes less than a minute – you can also unsubscribe from MBB at any time.
GSMA represents the interests of the worldwide mobile communications industry. Spanning 219 countries, the GSMA unites more than 750 of the world’s mobile operators, as well as 200 companies in the broader mobile ecosystem, including handset makers, software companies, equipment providers, Internet companies, and media and entertainment organisations. In the last GSMA conference, VC Cafe covered the 46 Israeli start ups who participated.
Latest posts by Eze Vidra (see all)
- Emerging Machine Intelligence Clusters - March 2, 2017
- 30 Machine Intelligence Startups to Watch in Israel - February 15, 2017
- Five Books I Want to Read in 2017 - January 16, 2017