MBA students pay attention: peHub has begun the annual Internship Rodeo with more than 60 different firms participating. To access these opportunities, you must comply with these two conditions:
- Access code: You should be able to obtain an access code from your MBA program. If you do not have such a code, contact the head of your PE/VC Club.
- .edu email: To help focus the discussion on the forum, only users with a valid email from an educational institution may participate.
VC, PE, startups, banks, corporate investing, etc. Most jobs are in the U.S., but there are also opportunities in China, India, London and Brazil.
Internshipsl can be found in the MBA Forum section of peHUB.com, under the Summer Internship folder of the Employment section.
General Partner, Google Ventures at Google
Eze is a General Partner at Google Ventures Europe. Before joining GV, Eze started Campus London, Google's first physical hub for startups, and led Google for Entrepreneurs in Europe. He's an experienced product manager and startup mentor. In 2012 Eze founded Techbikers, a non-for profit supporting children education in developing countries.
Latest posts by Eze Vidra (see all)
- The Story of Techbikers (You can Play a role too) - August 21, 2014
- 10 Tools for Understanding and Dissecting an Industry - August 11, 2014
- Getting Serious: The next billion-dollar market in games - May 29, 2014