A VC jokingly said that if Techcrunch was the only tech blog he ever read, he would probably think that startups magically evaporate into the ether after they raise a seed or A round. You hear about them when they raise money, and then the news comes far and apart.
The Israel Innovation Road Trip, is an effort to raise both funding and awareness. Organized by Bootcamp Ventures, a small advisory firm for startups, fifteen Israeli startups will pitch their ventures to an audience of investors in Boston and New York. This is the firm’s first U.S. event, following 14 similar ones in Israel, Turkey and Europe. In an interview the Boston Herald, Road Trip organizer Esther Loewy: “No one expects to walk out with a check, but it initiates meaningful conversation, which usually results in follow-up”.
Check out the 15 Israeli startups looking for funding after the jump.
Israel Innovation Road Trip company list
- Active Insight provides a SaaS product for customer acquisition optimization, providing adaptive content, targeted marketing, sales intelligence, predictive analytics and customer engagement campaigns based on real-time micro segmentation.
- AnyClip allows third-party sites to provide their users with fun, exciting and legal movie content services, increasing traffic and ARPU.
- CallApp – is an end to end call management platform and a mobile application that reinvents the way people communicate over the phone by making the call experience more social, productive, and fun. CallApp turns the mobile network into a vibrant (and huge) social network by “wrapping” each call with social tools and information.
- Fangager is a fans management & engagement platform, enabling brands to unlock their fans potential, using rewards and games mechanics.
- Funtactix is a pioneer in web-based gaming, building the next generation of exclusive social game experiences that connect fans to the world’s leading media franchises.
- Gamingo develops sports entertainment games in the fantasy sports genre, as well as other categories.
- Guerillapps is a vertical social gaming platform targeting lifestyle & health moms; launching with the Trash Tycoon, a Facebook game for moms.
- MobileResearch Labs is a technology which provides the ability to spot personal and public media exposure and preferences on the fly, allow greater customer interaction, and a richer personalized and contextual media experience.
- Roaste is an online coffee shop that brings together the worlds best specialty coffees and coffee-enthusiasts in an online community.
- Superfly is like Mint for travel, but bigger. Collects and analyzes your travel patterns, offers ways to save, and in the process breaks open the travel value chain.
- TicTacTi enables in-game advertising with a SaaS-based interactive monetization platform for rich media content that works on top of existing content on any given platform (Web, Mobile and IPTV).
- Tracx maps big social data to identify untapped audiences, enabling marketers to take the right actions in real time.
- Visual Bee is an automatic graphic designer for PowerPoint presentations using artificial intelligence.
- XyDex creates business software and management tools for small and medium businesses and organizations; its flagship product is a Business Communication Management platform for automation of office and business communications.
- YellowBrck is a mobile app for moms and dads. The platform is a way to connect parents, help them share tips on ways to keep their children entertained, and learn about the latest family spots and events nationwide.
Investors can pay $295 to hear the pitches (according to the registration site), in the events planned for July 12 and 13. You may register here.
Latest posts by Eze Vidra (see all)
- Emerging Machine Intelligence Clusters - March 2, 2017
- 30 Machine Intelligence Startups to Watch in Israel - February 15, 2017
- Five Books I Want to Read in 2017 - January 16, 2017