Marc Benioff, CEO of SalesForce gives a very energetic (almost evangelical) keynote speech on collaboration, and creating an employee social network, in front of 45,000 attendees at DreamFoce ’11.
There are three steps to transforming your enterprise to social:
1) Create social databases (CRM with a customer social profile in your database – know who they are and what they like)
2) Create employee social network (Chatter)
3) Customer & product social networks
A look through the social enterprise on the cloud. Creating a green solution that is sustainable and democratic.
Watch the live stream:
Latest posts by Eze Vidra (see all)
- Emerging Machine Intelligence Clusters - March 2, 2017
- 30 Machine Intelligence Startups to Watch in Israel - February 15, 2017
- Five Books I Want to Read in 2017 - January 16, 2017