- New on VC Cafe: @Ediggs Twitter Weekly Updates for 2009-05-04 http://bit.ly/jv5wE #
- New on VC Cafe: Kenshoo Moves to The Valley, Taps US Market http://bit.ly/1asva7 #
- Israelis recover ancient legal text http://bit.ly/nSrM1 #
- VisionCare to raise $20m http://bit.ly/dzkqU #
- RT @google Annual letter to Google shareholders – this year, it’s Sergey’s turn: http://bit.ly/15XbFn #
- Will Kosmix become a people search destination? results for my name weren’t bad: http://www.kosmix.com/topic/Eze_Vidra? #
Chief Innovation Officer at Antidote
Eze is the Chief Innovation Officer at Antidote, a startup helping patients search and match to clinical trial, to accelerate medical breakthroughs. Previously, Ezewas a General Partner at Google Ventures Europe. Before GV, Eze founded and led Campus London, Google's first physical hub for startups, and was the Head Google for Entrepreneurs in Europe. He's an experienced product manager and startup mentor. In 2012 Eze founded Techbikers, a non-for profit supporting children education in developing countries.