For the 12th consecutive year, London Business School will be holding its annual Entrepreneurship Conference. The theme for this year’s event is “Now is the time: seizing opportunities in a recovering economy“.
The LBS Entrepreneurship Conference will be held on May 7, 2010, hosting an impressive line-up of speakers such as Dragon Den and serial-entrepreneur James Caan and Lord Davies, the current Minister for Trade, Investment and Small Business.
The agenda consists of four expert panels that will explore Corporate Entrepreneurship, Scaling Up, Reinventing the Wheel (or not) and Getting to Plan B.
Some of the speakers are:
– Jim Buckle, CFO, LoveFilm;
– William Kendall, ex-CEO, Green & Blacks;
– Paul Excel, Chief Customer Innovation Officer, BT
– Dan Turner, Co-Founder & Director, ByBox
– Emma Loisel, Angel Investor
– Rafael Offer, Former Lead of Diageo’s Venture Business
– Faisal Galaria, Global Head of Business Development, Spotify
– Lukasz Gadowski, Partner, Team Europe Ventures
– Toby Rowland, CEO, MangaHigh.com
There will also be two awards given at the event. The Business Plan Competition will be rewarding the best of five finalist teams, with a table of judges composed of VCs, Angels, and entrepreneurs as well as the first Annual Alumni Entrepreneurs Award will see two London Business School alumni rewarded for their hard work and success.
VC Cafe readers can enjoy a 10% discount until April 16th using the code “DISCOUNT” (explicit, I know).
Tickets are limited. To register and secure your place, please visit http://londoneconference.eventbrite.com. This is the Entrepreneurship’s Club highlight event and a chance to network with London entrepreneurs, investors and industry professionals.
When: Friday, May 7th , 2010
Where: London Business School
Price: £81 after discount
For more information visit www.londoneconference.com
Latest posts by Eze Vidra (see all)
- Israel’s Top Deep Learning Startups - October 3, 2017
- Ycombinator’s top advice for founders - September 27, 2017
- Techbikers Copenhagen to Berlin 2017 – Mission Accomplished! - September 19, 2017