London Business School is proud to present the London Business School 2011 Private Equity Conference. The event is themed “Turning the Corner – Delivering Value over the Next Decade”.This year’s summit looks to the shift that several major industry players are making from creating value through leverage, to value from operational excellence and core growth at a time when limited partners are diversifying commitments across investment platforms, older vintages are finally being realized, and new investment themes are beginning to be uncovered.
This year’s conference will feature keynote speakers Johannes Huth (Managing Director & Head of Europe – Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.),Olivier Sarkozy (Managing Director & Head of the Global Financial Services Group – The Carlyle Group) and Vincenzo Morelli (Partner – TPG Capital and Chairman of European Private Equity Roundtable). We will also be hosting panel sessions – featuring eminent industry practitioners – on Emerging Markets, Value Creation, Fundraising and Venture Capital. Last year’s conference saw over 300 delegates attend, from across industry and academia. The conference provides attendees with a valuable opportunity to listen to and to engage with key private equity industry participants.
2011 Conference Details:
Date: Friday, 11 Feb 2011
Venue: RCOG adjacent to London Business School click here for map
Time: 8am- 6pm, with networking drinks reception following
- Value Creation – Driving LP returns through operational excellence
- Fundraising – Attracting capital in an uncertain environment
- Emerging Markets – Finding opportunities beyond BRIC
- VC 2.0 – Funding novel opportunities and seeking out hidden gems
Latest posts by Eze Vidra (see all)
- Israel’s Top Deep Learning Startups - October 3, 2017
- Ycombinator’s top advice for founders - September 27, 2017
- Techbikers Copenhagen to Berlin 2017 – Mission Accomplished! - September 19, 2017