Globes ranked the top 10 Israeli startups for 2012, and social marketplace Fiverr has taken the top spot. Fiverr has not only created a new marketplace, but also established a whole category, which attracted quite a lot of copycats (make Purple cows, people!). Some of these include: Smalljob, 20s, and Gigim as well as Fourerr, Sixerr, and Eighterr…
Top ten Israeli startups for 2012-2013 according to Globes:
1. Fiverr – a social e-commerce market place for users to buy and sell services for $5 and up.
2. EarlySense., which has developed a contact-less continuous patient monitoring solution for patients’ heart rate, respiration, and movement,
3. Powermat Technologies Ltd., which has developed a wireless recharging platform for electronic devices;
4. FiftyOne Inc.– global e-commerce company
5. Clarizen Inc – SaaS-based project execution platform developer; .;
6. Kaminario Inc – SSD flash storage solution developer .;
7. myThings Ltd – targeted online ads company using re-targeting technology;
8. Onavo Ltd – mobile app to measure the amount of mobile bandwidth used by 3rd party apps, and dramatically reduces roaming costs abroad.
9. WatchDox Ltd– document security solutions developer. Access, share and manage who sees your companies sensitive documents anywhere. Replaces a non-secure Pdf with new standards in doc security.
10. Non-Linear Technologies Ltd. – minimally invasive spinal surgery solutions developer
More on Globes. Know of any other Israeli startups that should be on this list? Contact us!
Latest posts by Eze Vidra (see all)
- Techbikers Copenhagen to Berlin 2017 – Mission Accomplished! - September 19, 2017
- The UK AI Startups That Raised Funding in 2017 (so far) - September 11, 2017
- Startup Campuses Come to Europe - August 23, 2017