First, some exciting news. Sarah Needleman from the Wall Street Journal interviewed me a couple of weeks ago, and the article went live last Friday (4/20) on Startup Journal, the Wall Street Journal center for entrepreneurs. The VC Cafe is featured in an article on “What small business can learn from blogs“.
I am very excited to be on this list with many respected blogs such as:
- Work Happy provides advice, ideas, inspiration and resources Carson McComas accumulated through his own experience as a consultant to entrepreneurs and owner of four Web-based ventures.
- Franchise Pundit reports on emerging franchises, relevant legal news and various industry happenings.
- Young Go Getter covers all aspects of starting and running a business from the perspective of a young person
- Escape from Cubicle Nation focuses on the emotional aspect of leaving the corporate world to start a business.
- Biz Bang Buzz is about legal issues pertaining to entrepreneurs
- Marketing Blog provides ideas and opinions about small-business marketing
- Small Business Trends focuses on major developments that affect small-business owners
- The Invent Blog gathers articles on patents and legal related topics
- How to Change the World is Guy Kawasaki’s ‘best-seller’ blog, which you all probably know…
All of the above are great blogs and I warmly recommend checking them out. If this is your first visit to VC Cafe – Welcome! Whether you are an entrepreneur seeking to gain blogosphere exposure for your startup, or a VC looking for new investments, I look forward to connecting with you.
For the full article in WSJ, click here.