After 18 successful years in the US, DEMO was launched in Europe in 2007 … And 9 out of the 20 selected Demonstrators were from Israel! Put simply, if you’re in Europe or the Middle East, there is no better place to launch new technology or a product than at a DEMO conference. Only 35 selected companies will be invited to demonstrate their new products, of which 10 are expected to be Israeli.
Who is going to be there?
DEMO Germany provides you with face-to-face exposure to about 450 movers and shakers from across Europe, including premium venture capitalists, the most important journalists as well as the best technology business development and corporate IT professionals. No other conference has generated as many funding opportunities as DEMO.
Who should apply?
DEMO is looking for:
– either startups or established companies
– with truly innovative products
– that have not yet been launched in Germany (e.g., not introduced at CeBIT)
– that will make a significant contribution to their market’s state-of-the-art
– that will change the dynamics of the marketplace
– and have a management team capable of delivering the product to the market
Think you will qualify? Apply for free.
Anything else you should know?
A few days before the event the organizers of DEMO will provide a free “pitch camp” – to assist demonstrators with their 6-minute presentations. Israeli demonstrators are guaranteed an interview with one of IDG’s major publications – Computerwoche, CIO Magazine, PC World, Gamestar, etc. (IDG, the giant high tech publisher and event organizer, is behind DEMO.) The first participant has already been selected … As the winner of the recent IVA startup competition, ID-U Biometrics won the right to be a demonstrator at DEMO Germany 2008! REGISTER here to be considered for this prestigious event.
Latest posts by Eze Vidra (see all)
- Emerging Machine Intelligence Clusters - March 2, 2017
- 30 Machine Intelligence Startups to Watch in Israel - February 15, 2017
- Five Books I Want to Read in 2017 - January 16, 2017