- George Soros On ‘The Financial Crisis of Our Lifetime’ http://tinyurl.com/c4n4h5 #
- MSFT will spend $100 million on marketing for its search engine – it didn’t work for Ask, why would it work for them? http://bit.ly/11AFUQ #
- How to Win 3 Months In a Business Accelerator in Silicon Valley? http://tinyurl.com/c36rf2 #
- Kampyle Celebrates a Year of Feedback Success http://tinyurl.com/cegree #
- RedHerring: 16 Israeli Start ups Among EMEA’s Top 100 Private Companies http://tinyurl.com/d9by4b #
Chief Innovation Officer at Antidote
Eze is the Chief Innovation Officer at Antidote, a startup helping patients search and match to clinical trial, to accelerate medical breakthroughs. Previously, Ezewas a General Partner at Google Ventures Europe. Before GV, Eze founded and led Campus London, Google's first physical hub for startups, and was the Head Google for Entrepreneurs in Europe. He's an experienced product manager and startup mentor. In 2012 Eze founded Techbikers, a non-for profit supporting children education in developing countries.