- New on VC Cafe: @Ediggs Twitter Weekly Updates for 2009-05-25 http://bit.ly/Ajz0f #
- Article in the New Yorker by Malcolm Gladwell on David vs Goliath strategies.
- On my way to the Bebo offices in London #
- I miss this book: Make Your Own Luck: Success Tactics You’ll Never Learn in B-School by Peter Kash http://amzn.com/0735202249 #
- Surprisingly engaging book on operations: “The Goal: A Process of Ongoing Improvement” by Eliyahu M. Goldratt http://amzn.com/0884271781 #
- Is http://99designs.com/ the best crowdsourcing for design or http://logoworks.com/ ? #
- RT @om So that is why Hulu hates Boxee :-) http://bit.ly/2lNwbJ [Hulu comes out with desktop client a-la-boxee] #
- Viva Tel Aviv by CondeNast Traveler: http://www.concierge.com/cntraveler/articles/500770 #
- Bing doesn’t use google ads for monetization so it is going strong after conversion $$$ demo: http://www.decisionengine.com/ #
- No city beats London on a day like this #
- Top blogs written by venture capitalists: http://bit.ly/vcblogs #
- WSJ Lists venture backed companies that went belly up in recent months: http://bit.ly/HOdh0 #
Chief Innovation Officer at Antidote
Eze is the Chief Innovation Officer at Antidote, a startup helping patients search and match to clinical trial, to accelerate medical breakthroughs. Previously, Ezewas a General Partner at Google Ventures Europe. Before GV, Eze founded and led Campus London, Google's first physical hub for startups, and was the Head Google for Entrepreneurs in Europe. He's an experienced product manager and startup mentor. In 2012 Eze founded Techbikers, a non-for profit supporting children education in developing countries.