Thanks to all those who sent emails asking on my absence in the past couple of weeks. A combination of work overload and wedding prepartions kept me away from VC Cafe, but I’m now back from vacation in L. A. with refreshed energies.
Let’s start with a few announcements:
1. The VC Cafe Network on LinkedIn is pushing 1000 members. Sign up if you haven’t already and connect to a select group of members involved in startups and VC both in Israel and abroad.
UPDATE: Thanks to your passionate involvement the VC Cafe Network stands on 1012 individuals as of this morning 23/06/08
2. VC Cafe is now featured on Alltop – Guy Kawasaki’s aggregation board. See the latest at the new Israeli section http://israel.alltop.com/ and at the Venture Capital board located in http://venturecapital.alltop.com/.
3. VC Cafe is launching a series of video interviews in a partnership with Vator.tv. If you’re an Israeli entrepreneur based in Silicon Valley, I’d love to host you over at our studio for a quick chat. First episode of VC Cafe on Vator.TV will be live this week.
3. VC Cafe is looking for talented MBA students with a passion for startups and Venture Capital for a special project. Entrepreneurs and folks familar with the Venture Capital due dilligence process have a plus. If you think you fit the description, or know someone who does, contact me at eze [at] vccafe [dot] com.
4. Please give a warm welcome to VC Cafe’s new sponsors, Demo Germany. They have joined the number 1 mobile advertising agency, Ad Mob and would love to have more company. If you are interested in Sponsorship opportunities, contact me at eze [at] vccafe [dot] com.
5. Next Israeli startup roundtable is coming up in July in San Francisco. Stay tuned for more on this event.
Thanks again for your continued support. Fear not, all the latest Israeli startup fundings and product releases will be up on VC Cafe in no time. If you’re like your product to be reviewed, send us your information and executive summary through the contact form.