- IAB’s Interactive Advertising Outlook for 2009 paints an optimistic picture: more money flowing into online ads as a result of increased reach, mobile penetration and more people online.
- DocJax is a new search engine for documents, I loved playing with it. More effective than advanced Search on Google sometimes.
- The WSJ’s Decoder tells us “how to twitter” on this nice piece.
- Social network overload? Ping.fm is a nice little service that lets you update more than 30 social networks at once. Post your messages exactly where you want them to go.
- The future of dating involves an iphone app that will scan your partner’s personality.
- Here we go – Twitter accounts hacked in new porn spam scheme. 750 accounts were hijacked.
- Online abuse of the world’s top brands is rising, according to a report.
- Best video of the week: Everything is amazing these days and nobody is happy.
- Backtweets lets you track links on Twitter plus comments on social networks.
- From sketches on a piece of paper to a social media revolution. The pictorial story of Twitter...
- If you want to get these updates frequently, follow VC Cafe on Twitter.
Chief Innovation Officer at Antidote
Eze is the Chief Innovation Officer at Antidote, a startup helping patients search and match to clinical trial, to accelerate medical breakthroughs. Previously, Ezewas a General Partner at Google Ventures Europe. Before GV, Eze founded and led Campus London, Google's first physical hub for startups, and was the Head Google for Entrepreneurs in Europe. He's an experienced product manager and startup mentor. In 2012 Eze founded Techbikers, a non-for profit supporting children education in developing countries.