Not bad, considering that I can’t dedicate the blog the time it deserves. Thanks for including me with such a significant group.
Some of my favorites, in no particular order:
- Infectious Greed Written by former hedge fund manager and now finance professor Paul Kedrosky, this blog covers a wide variety of issues from venture capital, stocks, and technology to gadgets and blogging.
- A VC Written by Fred Wilson of Union Square Ventures, this blog provides insight into the fields of emerging internet and media companies interspersed with Wilson’s thoughts on music and technology.
- Redeye VC Redeye VC is written by Josh Kopelman, founder of Half.com. In it, Josh discusses experiences and advice in the VC field.
- VentureBeat VentureBeat is a great source for all news relevant to the VC world.
- Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained is the blog of Jeremy Levine. It deals primarily with news affecting the venture capital world, especially in the technology sector.
- How to Change the World Guy Kawasaki gives practical advice for entrepreneurs who are just starting out or looking to expand.
- WayTooEarly WayTooEarly chronicles the process of working with venture companies in the very early stages of development.
- EarlyStage VC Early Stage VC by Peter Rip of Crosslink Capital focuses on venture investments in the preliminary stages of business development.
- Golb: Is This Israel? Is This Israel? is written by Ed Mlavsky, a major player in building the Israeli hi-tech market through venture investments. His blog focuses on these hi-tech issues as well as on investing in alternate sources of energy.
- This is Going to be BIG This is a blog that seeks to help entrepreneurs find supporters. There are posts on a variety of topics from personal interests to web technology and investment.
To see the other 90, go to the full list.